Eat Play Move, Ireland is in County Wicklow, Ireland…
Our Spring 2020 tour is updated and extended to include a full
five night stay instead of four!
I so enjoyed my “Eat, Play, Move” [retreat] experience!! The daily schedule was relaxed, flexible and truly playful.. Peggy and the staff at Brooklodge treated us like royalty!! And the food…all I can say is every meal was an amazing adventure.
Patti R. – Brooklyn, MI.
This is the only retreat of its kind with a combination of mind/body curriculum, continuous experiential learning, world-class eco-friendly facilities and so much fun! Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and hospitality of Ireland as you enjoy a 6 day / 5 night retreat at the luxurious BrookLodge & Wells Spa in Macreddin Village, County Wicklow. Believe it or not – these pictures and videos barely scratch the surface of the beauty and wonder of this incredibly picturesque location. Drawing from over 30 years of working with people who struggle with pain, stress and weight issues, Peggy provides thoughtful guidance and instruction as you learn about your Body Mind Intelligence. You won’t find a more robust, comprehensive, balanced and fun approach to teaching mindful living practices.
During your amazing 6 day visit, you will:
- Dance with joy and ease (like no one is watching)
- Be surrounded by the serenity of nature’s wonders
- Learn movement patterns that energize and revitalize
- Enjoy a “foraging” afternoon with the owner of BrookLodge
- Feel the healthful benefits from eating purely organic meals
- Tap into your Body Mind Intelligence
Lecture and workshop activities will be combined with:
- Fun ballroom dance grooves that don’t require a partner
- Gentle yoga and pilates for better posture and alignment
- Guided tour of Glendalough, a nearby historic & spiritual site
- Hikes in the Irish countryside to refresh and clear your mind
- Two Equine based (no riding) lessons at a delightful farm offsite
You will also receive :
- Your own private (not shared) classic room with full bath, of course
- Two full hours of pampering world-class spa treatments
- Delicious Breakfasts (fresh, local, complete) all five mornings
- Scrumptious lunches (farm to table) Monday thru Thursday
- Dinner Monday and Thursday evenings, all attendees at La Taverna Armento
- An exciting cooking class hosted by Evan Doyle, author of Wild Food
(includes “foraging” session – when have you ever foraged ?)