Gentle Easy Moves (GEMs) provide a physical re-education for grown-up bodies, addressing the imbalances and discomforts that occur simply as a result of living in a stressful grown-up world.
Gemnastics is a refreshingly safe, simple and effective method to build a sound foundation for fitness, sports, and recreational pursuits.
This course emphasizes quality over quantity of movement and focuses on proper mechanics to enhance posture, balance and mobility.
GEMNASTICS helps you :
- Improve posture and balance while building confidence and trust in your body.
- Become more physically active, with less risk of injury.
- Redirect and relieve body tension so you can move effortlessly and easily.
- Have more energy through moving the body and quieting the mind.
What you’ll receive in your online course :
14 Carefully Crafted Lessons – 12- 15 minutes which include :
- Peggy presents a concept (Gentle Easy Musing) – covers topics like Gravity, Being Grounded, Body Mind Intelligence (A New BMI), the BAM Principle, and more
- Peggy guides you through each Gentle Easy Move (GEM) to help demonstrate concepts
- Peggy encourages reflection with Gentle Easy Moments of focused quiet time
4 Extended GEM Classes with Peggy – a collection of Gentle Easy Moves
- Standing GEMs – performed barefoot – 30 minutes
- GEMs On the Floor – performed on all fours, sidelying, prone – 45 minutes
- Seated GEMs – performed sitting down – 30 minutes
- GEMs On Your Back – performed lying down – 45 minutes